Sunday, April 12, 2009

Where did i saw this cover!












Do you know King of Conspiracy? They are a Rock, Progressive and Punk band from UK. Their sound is creative and innovative! They are at Minervacorner.com "Artists" section!

Some weeks ago, when they released their first official single "Youth Against the Empire", released by Catcutter Records, i visited Itunes.com to watch it. When i saw the cover album i feel something familiar, something strange! I ask myself: Where did i saw the girl on the cover? My memory didn't gave me (in the moment) any answer to this question...

But after some days, i was checking some old albums of the 90's and the words "Dinosaur Jr." & "Green Mind" hit me like a thunder!

Conclusion: The first official King of Conspiracy single have the same picture of Dinosaur Jr. fourth album "Green Mind" (released in 1991)...

I send a message to King of Conspiracy through myspace asking if this was a coincidence or a tribute or something else! I didn't got any feedback but they changed the cover of the single in their official myspace. You can check it at Itunes here.

See the differences:



1 comment:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....