Saturday, May 24, 2008

The fever of MP3 stores...




I am a fan of cds (i born with them)! There is nothing better for me to have the complete music pack of my favourite artists! I love to see the real covers, read the lyrics, see the details of the record etc. I know that vinyl have a better sound but this music format is too big for carrying etc... I only have one vinyl, but its more for collection than other thing! Its Navel first single "Forsaken Speech / Manners & Philosophies"...

But what should i do when the cds aren't available at music stores and even at illegal sharing places like torrents and emules?

This is why i started to bought music at digital stores! It have a very good thing, when you buy it, you get it! Its very fast!

The last store that i loose my mind was Itunes! It have a great offer, and now many albums are being selling with DRM-Free (Itunes Plus), its good for me because i don't have a Ipod [they are the only MP3 players that can read the protected MP4 (AAC) songs from Itunes]i have a Creative Zen.

So i bought:

I am a fan of cds (i born with them)! There is nothing better for me to have the complete music pack of my favourite artists! I love to see the real covers, read the lyrics, see the details of the record etc. I know that vinyl have a better sound but this music format is too big for carrying etc... I only have one vinyl, but its more for collection than other thing! Its Navel first single "Forsaken Speech / Manners & Philosophies"...

But what should i do when the cds aren't available at music stores and even at illegal sharing places like torrents and emules?

This is why i started to bought music at digital stores! It have a very good thing, when you buy it, you get it! Its very fast!

The last store that i loose my mind was Itunes! It have a great offer, and now many albums are being selling with DRM-Free (Itunes Plus), its good for me because i don't have a Ipod [they are the only MP3 players that can read the protected MP4 (AAC) songs from Itunes]i have a Creative Zen.

So i bought:

Bitch Alert - I Can Feel Your Bones






Bitch Alert - Kill Your Darlings






Bitch Alert - Pay For Orgasm






Navel - Vomiting EP






The Valley - The Valley EP






In my opinion Itunes, 7Digital.com and Cdbaby.com are the best digital music stores worldwide!

1 comment:

Hoofomobile said...

my favorite is eMusic.com, but you can't just buy albums there, you gotta have a subscription, but it's pretty cheap...cheers